The onset of the pandemic chained the world under loads of lockdown. Shop shutters were closed and it began the culture of work from home. With the comfort that working from home offers to employees, it will not come out as a surprise if people will still find ease in working from home.
The greatest work experiment in the age of digital transformation has made it clear that employees have not compromised with productivity during working from home. With this evidence, most of the organizations have allotted work from home to their employees that have non-essential office roles.
With the pandemic chaining our lives, not only minds have been affected but people also have bruises on their hearts. Thankfully, the technological advancements of today’s era have slashed down the barriers of being able to see people from all around the globe. Talking about this case specifically, Virtual reality unveiled itself as a savior when it came to accessing the globe from the comfort of one’s home.
Now that we have started talking about technology and virtual reality, it will be unfair to not mention the contribution of blockchain. Sure blockchain faced a huge setback in the year 2018, however one can not simply ignore the elevation in its graph ever since then.
This topic became a gold mine for scholars to research and they have summarised that how will blockchain accelerate the virtual reality revolution will pair up really well together.
Understanding Virtual Reality
Close your eyes and think about a fantasy world that can only feel like a dream. Now being able to actually experience such worlds can cost you a fortune. The good news here is that being a part of such worlds is not only possible but feasible with Virtual Reality.
Putting the same in the spotlight, imagine traveling to space in your own customized space rocket, we’re talking about SpaceX and even marvel spaceships for that matter. With Virtual Reality, you can redefine communicating with friends and family like they’re sitting next to you. Before you think this all is too good to be true, let us inform you, with Virtual Reality everything is possible.
The emergence of VR began with its invention earlier in the year 1929 by Edwin Link. In those days he developed a mechanical airplane simulation, known as the Pilot Maker. As per history, this event was marked as the pioneer of flight simulation.
The journey of Virtual Reality has been worth noticing ever since. It built milestones by stepping into sectors of airline pilots training, virtual medical surgeries, and also helping researchers and scientists with complicated issues.
Unlike the real world, Virtual Reality allows simulating and automating a parallel unreal world. This process is achieved by Virtual Reality while using high-performing computers and other sensory types of equipment. Some examples are- headsets and gloves.
Talking about the simplest language, one can say that VR is a depiction of a customized environment in 3D units. Its elements are based on units of width, height, and depth, which are further polished for interaction with audio-video aids. A plethora of mobile app development companies has already begun to lock their fortunes in the VR sector for a promising profitable outcome. You can check the task scheduling mobile apps which help track your work efficiently.
What Is Blockchain?
If we look at the practices of today’s world, people believe more in carrying out transactions with middlemen, say- a bank. You must note here that blockchain allows customers and suppliers to carry out transactions without having to involve a third party.
With the cryptography technique of cryptocurrency, users are entrusted with secure transactions. Adding more on that note, with blockchain users can carry out a database that is decentralized which can be accessed by other people too but only as a viewer. Blockchain worlds on a chain of computers that approves the exchange of transactions before it is verified and recorded.
There are many reasons why Blockchain has turned out to be an ideal option for every kind of transaction be it money, other goods, or even property. There are various sectors where the application of blockchain app development can yield fruitful results. With blockchain, people can not only collect taxes but also send money to friends and family without relying on banking services. Also, you can see the full guide to travel app development and how it works.
How Well Do VR And Blockchain Pair Up Together?
- With Blockchain one can carry out the process of decentralization of VR content without compromising with security. Blockchain also allows you to develop a full-fledged virtual world. The virtual world that a user creates is totally up to the user’s creation and imagination. Users can create the world they wish to create without any turbulence from the developer’s desk. With the use of blockchain, one can create a full-fledged virtual world.
- Even after being decentralized one doesn’t have to worry about copyright protection. It will remain intact in its place because of blockchain, ie, in case someone tries to pry on the credit for someone else’s hard work, it will all be recorded in the blockchain.
- When you merge the profitable cryptocurrency the market makes virtual reality popularization even more efficient. People must realize that the VR world is not only an amazing time pass solution but they can also work with it to make money.
The following advantages explain further why Blockchain accelerates VR:
- If you are out there to develop a world of virtual reality components, let us inform you, there is no other platform that will be more ideal than Blockchain. The selling point of blockchain here is that the users can act independently without having to rely on a platform developer. We can not complete the list of advantages without mentioning that the decentralization facility that blockchain provides is extremely safe and secure.
- While using blockchain for help, users verify that all areas of security are met. When someone tries to copy another person’s creative work, Blockchain ensures that it is documented. One may opine that Blockchain is really effective in preserving the credits of creative works.
- The market stats of cryptocurrency can not be ignored. Various tech enterprises have already come to acknowledge the scope of blockchain app development companies and the advantages that it puts on the table within the business ecosystem.
Mr. Aman Mishra is the CEO of TechGropse Pvt Ltd, one of the best Mobile app development companies in UAE. He has long-term experience in the Software Industry and holds his expertise in many different technologies. Also, Mr. Aman has authored many blogs on different topics of the industry such as mobile app development, healthcare app development, Android app development services, blockchain app development, flutter, etc.